Sunday, June 19, 2011

Been awhile

Not much has happened in my life. Working a lot, and that is about it. Was in my cousin's wedding, and it was beautiful, so thankful she included me in her day. So since I don't have much to write about, let us go to the random topic generator!....

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
 
 
What a question.... Well, it is still a hard one to answer. Ice cream is such a broad term, because there are smoothies to think about, etc. But we will stick with the general "ice cream." I use to like peppermint bon-bon. Ever since I was a small child. I remember we use to all go to Floodwood on Fridays and go to the Bridgman's there. When we did that, I always got a butterscotch sunday. When we went for cones, it was always peppermint bon-bon. I remember getting a peppermint bon-bon cone in my hometown with my grandma, at this little crafty type shop, and I remember being so utterly upset when after about 5 licks (on an excruciatingly hot day) the ball of peppermint goodness rolled right off my cone :( As I grow older, I tend to try new things and change my taste palette a bit. My favorite I still would have to say is peppermint bon-bon, but if it is Cold stone creamery then it is oatmeal ice cream with chunks of Reese's peanut butter cups.......

Wow, so for such a weird topic, I had a wonderful walk down memory lane. :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment