Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dear Mister He Who Shall Not Be Named for Fear of Lawsuit....

When I call you to inform you that we are willing to give you a brand new phone, and after thinking I am delivering you some great news (as previous experience has led me to expect gratitude) you do nothing but scream at me for the next 10 minutes? This is NOT an acceptable form of kindness! After I informed you that I was unaware of the current situation and that I was not the person that you should be talking to, but that I could get you that person, so we could take care of your problem, why didn't you accept this and let me help you?



Because you are an insensitive asshole.

Also your suggestions for the corporation, were unreasonable, and in no way a good business plan. I am sorry, but I don't believe you are a business savvy man, who should be giving advice.

And after I showed ample empathy for your situation, and let you vent  (and by vent, I mean have a little tantrum on the phone to a person who thought they were doing you a kindness) I find it even more rude that you would call back and complain about me, saying that I was rude and kept "cutting you off." As far as I can see, if I sit and listen to your childish tantrum without hanging up, inform you that I am sorry for your situation and can have someone who can help you, call as soon as possible, that is me being more than any human should be considerate to your attitude. Also as in my notes to this phone call, I described you as "livid" I can't imagine you were in a frame of mind to know what even went on in the phone call, and as I would like to point out, I couldn't have cut you off, because you never once shut your mouth!

Never have I had such a rude conversation over the phone, and to think I was calling to give you some good news! Let me thank you for blaming me for all your problems, that I, in no way had anything to do with. I can't believe you even called back, because if I acted like that, in hindsight, I would have been way to embarrassed!

I absolutely hate retail customers! And on one last note. The customer is not always right!

No comments:

Post a Comment